All teams decideby Dave (Login AcesSr)At the start of every season all of the teams meet and decide the playoff format. Every year, there are extensive arguments about the format. With this size of a league, there is no obvious best choice, everything is a trade-off. Bear in mind that this all takes place before a single game is played, when every team is a Presidents Cup champion in waiting. With such a short season, even one playoff gate is valued and greatly needed revenue for each team.
I have a novel idea, rather than complain about the format now, join your local executive and help them make the decision next year, last I checked, they all could use the help.
Posted on Jul 3, 2007, 9:31 PM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- Thanks Dave. A-P Rock Manager, Jul 3, 2007, 10:43 PM
- Re: Thanks Dave. Dave, Jul 4, 2007, 5:37 PM
- O.K. got it, but.... GNB56, Jul 4, 2007, 3:06 AM
- Re: O.K. got it, but.... laxtalker, Jul 4, 2007, 3:54 PM
- Re: O.K. got it, but.... Dave, Jul 4, 2007, 6:43 PM