<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

1986 VW Jetta Gli Wolfsburg For Sale Or Trade Cheap In W.A Must Go! $800.00 PNW

February 13 2005 at 4:19 AM
Michael  (Login aircooledpower)

Update! If the trader want's I will let it go with the 3 spoke rims For One Week Only End's The 18th. If it runs and is Air-Cooled I want it dont car the shape. This is a 1986 Jetta Gli Wolfsburg made in west germany 5-Speed red 4-door with a 1.8 8v with 160,xxx on it. The body is in good shape little to no dents. It could use new paint someone tried to paint the front. Has many thing's done to it like the Big Bumper thing,2" Drop Neuspeed spring's and 4-head light grill with H-4 and hella foglights.The guy I bought it from said it has a Neuspeed race clutch, but I can't verify that. It's tight though which is how a lot of cars with race clutches feel. There is leather seats(Driver side has a rip) dash in very good shape. Has Ps,Pb Power windows (rear dont work fuse bad?) Mirrors and locking system, Sunroof (Doesn't Leak) A/c 4-disk brake's (Brakes Good). Nice new JVC Kameleon kd-lx111 head unit ($275.00). Rear jbl's front infinity reference Speakers.Has Dynomat in the trunk. Has a alarm but not working.

Work Done To It:
1)New Spark Plugs. $9.00
2)Autolite Wire Set $60.00
3)Cold Start Valve $140.00
4)New VBelts $43.00
5)A3 weighted shift rod $35.00
6)rebuilt alternator $104.00
7)Replaced front wheel bearings Cv's Ect $270.78
8)spendls lower ball joints Ect $389.59
Total= $1051.37
I do have lots of other things done to it and all of the paper work add's up to $1374.46.

1)Need's a reverse lockout plate Should be around 3 bucks.
2)Need's a tuneup.

I AM HOME ALL THE TIME SO HIT ME UP AND LETS TALK. I WILL NOT SHIP. I would like to trade for a Bug or Type3 maby even a bus. This car does run and with little work it could be used as a daily driver.

Thanks For Looking

Pix at http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=143540

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on CarsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement