<< Previous TopicReturn to Index  

June 8 2014 at 3:36 PM
Laura  (Login makenna777)

Snap on gray heavy wool curtains - set of 4, from the factory. All are clean and in excellent condition except for 1 little grease stain on the rear window curtain. You can't really see it because it's down behind the rear pad. Set includes 2 side (one goes over slider) and front and back, for complete privacy.

The side snaps on top of the slider, from back to front, are at intervals of 20", 26", 19", 11.5"

On the top of the side (non-slider side) rear: the intervals BETWEEN SNAPS, from back to front are: 31.5", 32", 26"

For your sake, please measure intervals, as given above, between snaps to be sure they will fit your model. Measurements are for the top only.

Snaps are on the top and bottom of the actual curtains. You can also buy snap kit and install or have a body shop do it.
Heavy wool really shuts out light.

I have had 7 VW Vans, from buses to Vanagons to Eurovans, and I can't remember which year it was from. But is was from a Vanagon - No returns so take a minute to measure to be sure these are the right ones. Happy to answer questions.

I also have one of the black trays that slide on behind the front seats ($20)

send me an email and I'll send you photos

Respond to this message   
  << Previous TopicReturn to Index  
Find more forums on CarsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement