Return to Index  

Prym, this is 4 u Friend. Please don't be upset u didn't do anything

September 18 2008 at 9:31 PM
No score for this post

Vivi  (Acceso whatchudohuh)
de la dirección IP 206.212.190.2

Response to No you didn't hurt my feelings it is ok : )Thanks for answering nt.

and this shouldn't stop you from your admiration for him. Our sentiments shouldn't stop you from asking or sending your questions. You didn't do anything wrong. These comments are coming from us and expressed by us individually, okay!. You asked a very good question just like the other ones that each and everyone would like to know about the artists we follow. In my opionion and based on his response I feel as well as others who have expressed their opionions here that he at least be more subtle or used other words or examples other than this because the word "Ridiculous" is a term best described as "absurd or incredulous", being that she is a friend who he has known for a long time and he considers almost as a sister.That they shared work together and gained respect together in an aclaimed show and both worked hard to prove that they have what it takes not only because they both were born with silver spoons in their mouth because of who their parents are. She has also been very supportive with him in every way of the word Friend who has only good things to say about him and has expressed herself over and over again towards him.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Respuestas

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement