Cookie sheets?November 23 2010 at 4:06 AM
Sheila (Login SheilaPCT)
The Frugalista Files
I need cookie sheets... probably 3 of them... I have been keeping my eyes open at the thrift shops but have not found any good ones... so I am gonna have to buy some. I am planning to look at Bed, Bath and Beyond (have a coupon) or else BJs. Anyone have any advice?
Years ago I bought the non stick kind, but they did not hold up well. I hear they are better now, does anyone have any opinions on them? Whats "good"? What should I plan for them to cost me? I have a pretty limited budget this week but I promised my kids we could make some cookies...
- I only have the Pampered Chef bar pans - BethannM on Nov 23, 2010, 4:09 AM
- I have two kinds that I really like - Sandy in MI on Nov 23, 2010, 4:26 AM
- kitchen store - Myra on Nov 23, 2010, 4:38 AM
- Parchment paper on your jelly roll pans - Christine on Nov 23, 2010, 5:12 AM
- What I've got...and like - Maxine on Nov 23, 2010, 7:15 AM
- Baker's Secret - Stacey on Nov 23, 2010, 8:17 AM
- airbake pans - Carolyn in TX on Nov 23, 2010, 4:35 PM
- Ask your relatives for their overstocks? - mj on Nov 24, 2010, 6:52 AM