Click here for recipes!
Click here for the archives!
Anyone know how to fix this?January 15 2011 at 6:36 AM
|Maxine (Premier Login MaxineS)|
DH has a newish pair of Wrangler jeans and the button popped off. We have the button, but not the rivet that holds it on. Anybody know how to repair these? I have NOT had good luck with the obvious--using buttons on men's waistbands. I'm inclined not to even waste the time sewing one on.
- Return them? - glenda on Jan 15, 2011, 8:11 AM
- Can't - Maxine on Jan 15, 2011, 8:15 AM
- You used to be able to buy - CC on Jan 15, 2011, 10:28 AM
- Have you looked at the fabric store - Trina on Jan 15, 2011, 4:08 PM
- What did you end up doing? - mj on Jan 28, 2011, 6:06 PM
- Don't know how long it will last... - Maxine on Feb 5, 2011, 5:05 PM