Saving gasMarch 1 2011 at 3:30 AM
|CC (Login sameoleCCTX)|
The Frugalista Files
Every time gas starts going up we hear all about the ways to save. Some we already do just because it save time.
We went to get an eye exam the other day and as I was waiting it made me think that combining appointments does save a trip. We do stuff like this because its easier to do at one time. Even though it wasn't cheaper to have two exams at once it did save gas to do it in one trip.
Mostly I save by not going anywhere and staying home but that is not possible for everyone.
How are you saving on gas?
- can only think of four ways! - Myra on Mar 1, 2011, 6:14 AM
- I'm with you - glenda on Mar 1, 2011, 7:03 AM
- Trying to have no-drive days - Maxine on Mar 1, 2011, 8:14 AM
- How I've come to think about gas prices - Darcy on Mar 1, 2011, 12:33 PM
- My library just made it a little easier for me. - Tnetter on Mar 1, 2011, 5:41 PM
- tracking your gas use.... - sheila on Mar 8, 2011, 3:32 AM
- Driving the speed limit. - Christine on Mar 8, 2011, 5:27 AM
- Topping off the tank - Maxine on Mar 8, 2011, 6:46 AM
- Short of moving - glenda on Mar 8, 2011, 8:12 AM
- Maxine mentioned Costco...... $ off for using card, or with receipt ? - glenda on Mar 8, 2011, 2:06 PM