Click here for recipes!
Click here for the archives!
Return to Forum
Hanging shelves are just the coated wire racks
March 9 2011 at 8:17 AM
The Frugalista Files
I'm a little confused by "hanging shelves"
For hanging clothes.
Respond to this message
Oh I see. Can you see through them?
- Tnetter on Mar 9, 2011, 9:15 AM
It's clothes in the corner.
- Beverly on Mar 9, 2011, 10:17 AM
- Sheila on Mar 10, 2011, 4:22 AM
that's where I hang my shoe thingy
- BethannM on Mar 11, 2011, 3:24 AM
Ok, now I get it.
- Tnetter on Mar 10, 2011, 9:25 AM