Click here for recipes!

Click here for the archives!

Return to Forum  

Frugal support

March 22 2011 at 3:32 AM
CC  (Login sameoleCCTX)
The Frugalista Files

Some days are just harder than others to stay on the path. Yesterday was such a day for me. I didn't feel good and while out wanted to pick up a hamburger for lunch. Its not that I so much wanted the burger,(that would have been a good reason for me). I didn't have breakfast and just didn't want to fix anything. But I went home and made a can of soup($1) instead of picking up a burger meal for us($10).

I even thought about stopping at walmart and getting something to fix for lunch but I need a couple of other things and didn't feel like walking the store.

Also I'm out of yarn and wanted to pick up some, do I need to spend money that way? Not right at the moment, no. So I found a cone of string and started working on some dish cloths. This is just a way to keep me busy while I watch tv so it worked out.

As I said some days seem to be such a struggle. I think the main thing that keep me from spending though was because I was being lazy and just wanted to get home. I guess whatever works is ok to keep the mindless spending under control.

This is just a pity post, I need some there, there, pat, pat.LOL

How have you been? Do you need support sometimes(and pat, pats) to remember to keep things how you really want them to be and stay on the path?

Respond to this message   
Responses