Frugal supportMarch 22 2011 at 3:32 AM
|CC (Login sameoleCCTX)|
The Frugalista Files
Some days are just harder than others to stay on the path. Yesterday was such a day for me. I didn't feel good and while out wanted to pick up a hamburger for lunch. Its not that I so much wanted the burger,(that would have been a good reason for me). I didn't have breakfast and just didn't want to fix anything. But I went home and made a can of soup($1) instead of picking up a burger meal for us($10).
I even thought about stopping at walmart and getting something to fix for lunch but I need a couple of other things and didn't feel like walking the store.
Also I'm out of yarn and wanted to pick up some, do I need to spend money that way? Not right at the moment, no. So I found a cone of string and started working on some dish cloths. This is just a way to keep me busy while I watch tv so it worked out.
As I said some days seem to be such a struggle. I think the main thing that keep me from spending though was because I was being lazy and just wanted to get home. I guess whatever works is ok to keep the mindless spending under control.
This is just a pity post, I need some there, there, pat, pat.LOL
How have you been? Do you need support sometimes(and pat, pats) to remember to keep things how you really want them to be and stay on the path?
- Of Course! - Christine on Mar 22, 2011, 5:45 AM
- partly I think it is just so easy to go buy - Myra on Mar 22, 2011, 6:14 AM
- You get some patting from me too - Tnetter on Mar 22, 2011, 8:40 AM
- Great Job CC! - glenda on Mar 22, 2011, 8:55 AM
- There, there, pat, pat - Penny in Florida on Mar 24, 2011, 1:16 PM
- yes, there with you now... - Sheila on Mar 25, 2011, 2:54 AM
- Thanks for the pat - CC on Mar 25, 2011, 6:52 AM