Am I the only one?April 19 2011 at 4:36 PM
|Maxine (Premier Login MaxineS)|
I am just overrun with paper. I know how much comes into this house because, one way or the other, I recycle 99.999% of it. I just can't keep up with it. We get so much mail that sometimes I don't open it for days...and that's after I pitch the junk mail as it comes in the door. I have been PUPA my dining room this afternoon. Big stack of tax receipts to file. It's just never-ending! I swear that PAPER is my biggest nemesis.
PS I know that the answer is to deal with it as soon as it arrives, but honestly...there is so much of it. I get overwhelmed! My big impetus today is that DS is coming over to see a customer and spend the night. I haven't seen him in two weeks. He gets some of his mail here. I have to find it all!!!!!!
ETA--PUPA = pick up and put away
|This message has been edited by MaxineS on Apr 19, 2011 4:37 PM|
- Your paper monster has a cousin living here. - Beverly on Apr 19, 2011, 5:12 PM
- I managed to stop some of our paper - glenda on Apr 19, 2011, 5:18 PM
- Tons of paper here too - Tnetter on Apr 19, 2011, 5:42 PM
- Are you my husband in disguise? - Christine on Apr 20, 2011, 5:01 AM
- I have made significant progress in this area. - PaulaF in CO on Apr 20, 2011, 8:29 AM
- yes!!!! - sheila on Apr 29, 2011, 3:34 AM