What are your hobbies and how do you keep them frugal or do you?May 15 2011 at 7:49 AM
|Trina (Login TrinaOR)|
The Frugalista Files
Most of my hobbies tend NOT to be overly frugal, most recently I have been very interested in photography, and once I had the initial outlay its pretty cheap. I am also digitally scrapbooking and making a 52/12 book I make a page each week with pictures that I took that week, and a bit of journaling what is going on around here, and then one double page Layout for each month. I will have this book printed at the end of the year. I have also learned my photoshop program very well so I dont any longer by many kits for the pages... plus unlike paper scrapping I can use the papers and elements over and over again.
" life isnt about waiting for the storms to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain."
- I think most hobbies are expensive - Stacey on May 15, 2011, 7:58 AM
- I would love to take phototography - Tnetter on May 15, 2011, 8:03 AM
- I think hobbies are important, too, but... - Maxine on May 15, 2011, 8:37 AM
- Most are cheap; one is not - Donna on May 15, 2011, 8:41 AM
- scrapping tricks - Monroe on a Budget on May 15, 2011, 11:13 AM
- Hobbies... - glenda on May 15, 2011, 3:21 PM