Click here for recipes!
Click here for the archives!
Return to Forum
What fabric is the jacket?
May 25 2011 at 3:39 PM
I've had good luck with Dawn .......... and a problem of my own
If cotton, there is a product called Yellow Out that works great. But it doesn't work on polyester.
The road to success is always under construction.
Respond to this message
It is cotton - 100%
- glenda on May 25, 2011, 6:07 PM
I don't know.
- Tnetter on May 25, 2011, 8:27 PM
- Christine on May 26, 2011, 4:47 AM
- glenda on May 26, 2011, 8:36 AM
Could have been a flaw in the fabric
- Christine on May 26, 2011, 9:02 AM
Is it from a different company/maker than the others?
- LisaCNC on May 26, 2011, 9:03 AM
Copyright © 1999-2015
. All rights reserved.