Click here for recipes!

Click here for the archives!

 Return to Forum  

Trust fund?

July 28 2011 at 7:30 AM
LisaCNC  (Login Straitlover)
The Frugalista Files

Response to If you have a grown child who is not responsible with money

You could set up in a trust and pay someone to administer it. If it were me, I'd let someone neutral do taht, not another family member.

 Respond to this message