When it rains it pours...and a question about fibromyalgiaOctober 29 2011 at 6:35 AM
|Trina (Login TrinaOR)|
The Frugalista Files
Cant believe this last Month... A week ago thurs. DH missed a step going out to feed the goats and broke the small bone in his leg down by his ankle in two places..I guess its quite a bad break and possibly looking at putting a plate in...Just prior to that I got the creepin crud and had to take Prednisone to get the asthma under control, which has totally messed with my stomach...that part is getting better now.. but here is the one that has me floored a bit...I have had quite a bit of pain in my knee's, back, and hip area... when I went to the doc yesterday I was telling him how bad it was getting and needed to find out what it was...so he starting going back over my history, and then starting poking and prodding..almost to the point of producing tears...
He feels I have fibromyalgia and is running some tests to rule out other things...he sent me to get a book and after reading it I feel somewhat hopeless...
Does anyone here deal with this? How do you deal with the pain,the brain fog, and the exhaustion? I have been just getting by up till now, but with the last week and the stress of DH being unable to do anything, I am in pretty rough shape... Any thoughts would be deeply appreciated!
" life isnt about waiting for the storms to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain."
- Re: When it rains it pours...and a question about fibromyalgia - Lori in MA on Oct 29, 2011, 7:28 AM
- I have Fibromyalgia - Kim on Oct 29, 2011, 8:30 AM
- I'm hoping your doctor has already ruled out a few other things - patsy on Oct 29, 2011, 9:34 AM
- Thank you for the thoughts and suggestions - Trina on Oct 29, 2011, 11:14 AM
- I'm worried about this too - PaulaF in CO on Oct 29, 2011, 12:47 PM
- I have fibromyalgia - BethannM on Oct 29, 2011, 1:54 PM
- My neighbor has it - Tnetter on Oct 29, 2011, 3:37 PM
- Is there a test for it? - sheila on Oct 30, 2011, 3:51 PM
- No - Trina on Oct 30, 2011, 3:57 PM
- Just saw a symptom on facebook (of all places) - Tnetter on Nov 10, 2011, 6:55 PM