Click here for recipes!
Click here for the archives!
Return to Forum
I don't think I've ever been to a wedding reception
November 5 2011 at 6:49 PM
The Frugalista Files
Well, there won't be alcohol, so that's probably not a problem
without alcohol. However, all my family is Catholic.
Respond to this message
LOL, I've only been to one with drinking and dancing
- Tnetter on Nov 5, 2011, 7:23 PM
I went to a dinner wedding once
- Darcy on Nov 6, 2011, 1:37 AM
Looks like we have had opposite experiences!
- Monica on Nov 6, 2011, 4:43 AM
LOL this reminds me of when I got engaged.
- Christine on Nov 7, 2011, 10:59 AM
Yep, things have changed
- Tnetter on Nov 7, 2011, 1:45 PM
We got married in 1993
- Miranda on Nov 7, 2011, 2:06 PM
I had a dry reception, too
- Maxine on Nov 7, 2011, 3:32 PM
Must be a north-vs-south thing....
- Darcy on Nov 7, 2011, 5:30 PM
Do the bride and groom stay for all that?
- Tnetter on Nov 7, 2011, 5:33 PM
It may be more a religious thing.
- Beverly on Nov 7, 2011, 6:36 PM
No it's not neccessarily a religious thing - it's a regional thing.
- Christine on Nov 8, 2011, 6:22 AM
I think I have only been to one protestant wedding
- Beverly on Nov 8, 2011, 9:17 AM
Sure, they stay for most of it....
- Darcy on Nov 8, 2011, 7:19 AM
Copyright © 1999-2015
. All rights reserved.