Click here for recipes!

Click here for the archives!

Return to Forum  

Today...

December 5 2011 at 4:38 PM

sheila  (Login SheilaPCT)
The Frugalista Files

Response to Frugal activity Day 5

not much... I've been feeling so cold and so tired... It's that low iron thing, I think. For the most part I just stayed home under a blanket, drinking lots of cups of hot tea and trying to not turn up the thermostat....

I dropped off my car- the 93 Bonneville, at the shop today. It needs some stuff fixed... I told them I was in no rush to really go thru it, take their time.... Last night I made home made meatballs, they came out so great! We had those for dinner tonight, reheated....

Yesterday I stripped and made all the beds. In DDs room I found the missing library book that I was going to be fined for ($12 saved!) and in Ds room I found a check I had made out for a sweatshirt he wanted but the order had to be in by 11-16, so $22 saved there.... between the two rooms, $36 found! : )

I did NOT go out and buy milk and eggs even tho I do have the money for them.... I did not feel like it before when I went to drop off the car, and I did not feel like it when I took my son out to his Drs apt tonight. I am guessing I will go some time tomorrow... : (

Respond to this message