What are some of the gifts you are giving.December 20 2011 at 6:54 AM
|Maxine (Premier Login MaxineS)|
I always like to read other people's gift lists. Here's mine:
DH--new Norelco shaver (other one bit the dust), 3 pairs of socks, would like to think of another small gift to make 3. DD bought him 4 movie tickets at Costco and plans to help him use them up! No idea what DS is up to for his dad.
DD--3DS game system, 1-2 games (shopping for those today), homemade pajamas. DS bought her new ear buds and an I-tunes giftcard.
DS--ca$h for a new tire, a Magic Bullet blender and a skeletons and skulls potholder if I get it made, otherwise a 3/4 inch socket to replace a lost one. (He is kind of anal about his tools). DD is buying him a 1/2 day ski lift ticket.
DS's girl friend--hat and scarf to go with the down jacket DS is giving her. Her birthday is today and I got her a 1/2 day lift ticket and $15 iTunes card. Spent $35 for Christmas and $40 for birthday.
John, DD's boyfriend--we don't exchange gifts. But he and DD do. She is giving him a Red Sox jersey that we found for 40% off!
I have spent less than $5 per adult kid for stocking stuffers.
We are not football fans, but if we were, I'd be buying University of Oregon T-shirts (DH and I are alums). Oregon is going to the Rose Bowl! Go Ducks!!
Edited to add--we have spent/are spending about $580 for gifts for 3 people. Plus DH will likely spend a little under $100 on me. DS is the big receiver this year--tires don't come cheap! Only other big expense will be the prime rib @ $4.87 lb. for USDA Choice. Most of rest of dinner is already on hand.
|This message has been edited by MaxineS on Dec 20, 2011 7:19 AM|
- how many days are there left to shop!? - ccmarie on Dec 20, 2011, 7:35 AM
- I'm following Maxine's lead - glenda on Dec 20, 2011, 8:06 AM
- my list - Trina on Dec 20, 2011, 8:23 AM
- Boring but useful - Polly on Dec 20, 2011, 8:45 AM
- My List - Darcy on Dec 20, 2011, 10:28 AM
- mine too.... - Sheila on Dec 20, 2011, 11:06 AM
- was easy - Myra on Dec 20, 2011, 12:04 PM
- here's mine (probably won't help anyone, LOL) - LisaCNC on Dec 20, 2011, 1:51 PM
- gifts - Carol on Dec 20, 2011, 5:26 PM
- Here goes... - PBinNY on Dec 20, 2011, 5:37 PM
- Some of mine - Tammy L on Dec 20, 2011, 8:04 PM
- I'm going to sound like a cheapskate - Tnetter on Dec 20, 2011, 9:21 PM
- gifts - Sandy in NJ on Dec 21, 2011, 4:36 AM
- Here's my list - Penny on Dec 21, 2011, 6:23 PM