(1) Cleaning up the paperwork in my office. I finally got my bills straightened out yesterday, so at least I'm not looking for anything in particular! It's just a gosh-awful mess, and time I fixed that.
(2) Still eating out of the freezer. I'm making baby back ribs and mashed potatoes for dinner tonight as a last gasp before...
(3) Starting the diet Jan. 1! I'm going to inventory the freezer today and plan a few menus that are compatible with Weight Watchers, although I don't plan to go to meetings. Their diet works well for me.
(4) Take down the Christmas tree tomorrow.
(5) Reorganize all of the Christmas decor and split it into two groups--one for here and one for the cabin. And get it all put away.
(6) No football here, although my alma mater (one of them) is going to the Rose Bowl!! Go, Ducks!