Fitness goals...January 9 2012 at 5:40 PM
|PBinNY (Login momtoelibet)|
The Frugalista Files
Is anyone working on a fitness goal. It can be anything from drinking more water, taking vitamins, walking etc....to bigger ones. I finally dragged myself to the fitness center. I started on the couch potato to 5k plan. I felt like such a slug but soldiered on. I was on the right track in 2009, lost weight and actually ran a 5K but I let myself fall back into old habits. I won't even step on a scale at this point.
I know for me it is helpful to post progress and have accountability partners. Anyone else looking for encouragement in achieving a fitness goal?
- Here's mine - Darcy on Jan 9, 2012, 6:41 PM
- My goal is to be able to walk a 1/2 marathon - Tnetter on Jan 9, 2012, 8:26 PM
- Yes! - Christine on Jan 10, 2012, 5:29 AM
- yeah.. - Myra on Jan 10, 2012, 6:13 AM
- I need to define them - PaulaF in CO on Jan 10, 2012, 8:57 AM
- To lose at least one pound! - LisaCNC on Jan 10, 2012, 10:31 AM
- Has anyone tried hypnosis? - Christine on Jan 11, 2012, 6:04 AM
- I weigh at the office so maybe I shouldn't do it naked - Penny in FL on Jan 11, 2012, 1:18 PM