Good morning from Max!January 31 2012 at 5:23 AM
|Maxine (Premier Login MaxineS)|
Good morning from La Fortuna, Costa Rica, at the base of Arenal Volcano. Today we travel to the Pacific coast for our last two days of the tour, with stops at Monteverde Cloud Forest and the hanging bridges on the way. We have already been to the rain forest on the Caribbean side. We have seen fantastic critters and plants, including a rare (one in 3 mil, according to Nat Geo) mutated monkey up on the NiCARAGUAN BORDER. (I DON´T MEAN TO YELL, BUT THIS IS THE WORST KEYBOARD I HAVE EVER USED AND NOW IT IS STUCK ON CAPS.
I WILL TRY TO CHECK IN AGAIN BUT JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I´VE BEEN LURKING A BIT AND YOU´VE HAD SOME GOOD THREADS. ALSO, THIS HAS TURNED OUT TO BE A FAIRLY FRUGALISTA WAY TO SEE COSTA RICA, AND IT IS DEFINITELY WORTH SEEING. BTW, THE TOUR GROUP HAS PRETTY WELL ADOPTED COLLEEN!
- Good Morning! - glenda on Jan 31, 2012, 5:26 AM
- Glad that you are having fun! - 2catsmom on Jan 31, 2012, 6:30 AM
- Hope your taking lots of pictures;> nt - Trina on Jan 31, 2012, 6:52 AM
- Sounds wonderful - Tnetter on Jan 31, 2012, 8:10 AM
- Sounds fun! - PJ on Jan 31, 2012, 8:33 AM
- Checking in from Flamingo Beach - Maxine on Feb 3, 2012, 2:03 PM
- yay - Monroe on a Budget on Feb 4, 2012, 7:12 AM
- Greetings from San Jose - Maxine on Feb 9, 2012, 6:17 PM