Dear Emily Post, I need helpFebruary 1 2012 at 8:10 AM
|Tnetter (Login TxNet)|
The boss is taking Dh & I and two other reps and wives to an expensive steak house. Dh won an award and I guess the other two did too.
What does one wear to an expensive restaurant?
Dh printed the menu so I wouldn't embarrass him by taking so long to order, and it's either steak, veal chop, lamp chop, salmon, or lobster. The company is paying for it, but would it be best to order from the cheap end, Filet Mignon, or more expensive, Porterhouse?
Salads and side dishes are priced separately too. Order one or both?
The road to success is always under construction.
- What I would do - LisaCNC on Feb 1, 2012, 9:26 AM
- Once I ate at a fancy rotating restraunt that overlooked the city. - PJ on Feb 1, 2012, 10:10 AM
- what I've done - patsy on Feb 1, 2012, 10:12 AM
- I would also read the restaurant's review on yelp.com. - Kera on Feb 1, 2012, 11:07 AM
- oooo I always gussy up too much! - Christine on Feb 1, 2012, 12:36 PM
- Don't look at prices - glenda on Feb 1, 2012, 4:33 PM
- Turns out, I could have worn just about anything - Tnetter on Feb 3, 2012, 8:48 AM
- what to wear - Monroe on a Budget on Feb 4, 2012, 7:08 AM