coffee deprivationFebruary 14 2012 at 3:17 PM
|Karen CO (Login wildmama)|
The Frugalista Files
well, trying to cut back seriously on coffee. just one big cup in the morning, a 2/3 caff to 1/3 decaf mix.
hard. but had a great nap.
hoping it will help me sleep better at night.
also, realize we spend almost $1,000 a year on coffee, and that is just drinking it at home! really not good value for the money.
anyone want to offer caffeine deprivation moral support?
- whoa - Sandy in NJ on Feb 14, 2012, 5:02 PM
- Me too, only with tea - Tnetter on Feb 14, 2012, 7:19 PM
- I don't feel quite as bad about my tea addiction now - Stacey on Feb 14, 2012, 7:30 PM
- Coffee - Sharon on Feb 15, 2012, 12:30 AM
- I used that half and half coffee for a while - Kim on Feb 15, 2012, 7:32 AM
- I know your pain - Lori in MA on Feb 16, 2012, 8:43 PM