Click here for recipes!

Click here for the archives!

Return to Forum  

it's a mess, yes it is.....

March 11 2012 at 3:56 PM

sheila  (Login SheilaPCT)
The Frugalista Files

Response to What does your house look like on an average day?

Not filthy but a mess.... My 2 dogs shed a lot. I should vacume like every few days, instead I do it every few weeks. I did really clean my kitchen super well today- everything, but then I fried up the sausage for the baked ziti (dinner tonight) and it made a mess of my stove top again. I had unloaded and loaded the dishwasher and ran it but now it needs unloading yet again and so the sinks are now full. I have a table next to where I sit on the couch and it has lots of magazines and books all over it... my dining room table is actually pretty clear, but then there is a box of CDs on the floor and another pile next to it. My kids always leave the wii controller out.... There is an un-set up fish tank with 6 bags of gravel in it.... My bathroom needs a good cleaning top to bottom as well. I have a hamper full of dirty laundry near the top of the stairs, but I spent most of yesterday doing wash and today sorting and putting away- can't deal with doing more wash right now.... My kitchen has some stuff on the end of the counter that I just don't know what to do with, and my hutch (in the kitchen) is over run, books, dog foods, charger for camera, all kinds of little odds and ends....

My room? ug, it's BAD... still have 6 totes worth of stuff in my room, gift wrap to put away, my desk is a mess and so is the top of my dresser..... there is just way too much stuff in my tiny bedroom. Including my desk and computer.....

Respond to this message