Anyone still doing the eating down the stockpile besides Carol and me?March 16 2012 at 7:34 PM
2catsmom (Login 2catsmom)
The Frugalista Files
I started this in January 2012 and am still doing the challenge. The next five days will be the last of the meat except for one pkg. of bacon and the next two weeks I also have $25 less to use towards groceries because I screwed up when budgeting. Anyway, here is my menu for the next five days as the pickings are not as plentiful. We have emptied one above the fridge freezer of food already.
Oatmeal, 2 bean burritos, 1 fajita burrito, salmon, coleslaw and Texas Toast. Snacks: canned fruit,Cheerios (Dh loves them dry right outta the pkg.) bananas.
Oatmeal, Chicken Noodle soup, bacon, eggs and cornmeal muffins. Snacks: same as yesterday.
Yogurt, lunchmeat sandwich, coleslaw, mac-n-cheese, fish sticks, peas. Snacks: applesauce, Cheerios, wheat thins.
Oatmeal, PB & J sandwich, bone-in chicken breasts, stuffing, frozen mixed veggie blend. Snacks: Applesauce, Triscuits, popcorn.
Oatmeal, PB & J Sandwich again, whiting fish, another frozen veggie blend, brown rice. Snacks: Canned fruit and popcorn.
- I guess I still am, too - Kim on Mar 16, 2012, 9:23 PM
- We ate ours down to almost nothing - Penny on Mar 16, 2012, 11:35 PM
- I am too! - sheila on Mar 17, 2012, 4:56 AM
- Me! But it's getting harder - Tnetter on Mar 17, 2012, 9:52 AM
- I seriously NEED to be eating down the stock pile - glenda on Mar 17, 2012, 7:11 PM
- Produce - 2catsmom on Mar 18, 2012, 10:11 AM
- Yep, me too - Maxine on Mar 18, 2012, 11:33 AM