Click here for recipes!

Click here for the archives!

Return to Forum  

Mother Nature's Fireworks

April 24 2012 at 2:11 PM
Maxine  (Premier Login MaxineS)
Forum Owner

Response to FS april day 24

It had taken me an hour to get to sleep last night, and at exactly midnight, Mother Nature put on quite a show! Thunder, lightning and wind. I had left some boards on the front porch to dry and the wind knocked them all over the porch. It sounded like someone was trying to break in. Then, it rained HARD for two hours.

We came home from the cabin this morning and dropped DD off at the developmental disabilities center. I raced home and got my swimsuit and towel (I was wearing underwear, LOL). I went back to my swimming lesson and really had a hard time of it. He was having me practice some things that I'm not good at and I swallowed water--not once, but several times. This is probably way TMI, but when we finished, I went to the dressing room and threw it up. Not a good morning at all.

Today I'm working on the spelling bee and then I have to clean my house, because the girls are coming for pinochle tomorrow. I also need to go to the grocery store because we are out of milk and a few other things. Still eating from the bottom of my freezer, but there isn't much variety.

Respond to this message