FS 4/29April 29 2012 at 5:51 AM
|Carol (Login CTMOMto4)|
The Frugalista Files
Up relatively early, but don't feel overly rested as family members with insomnia kept waking me up.
Nice sunny day here, laundry on the line. Making pork sausages, scrambled eggs, OJ/coffee/tea for bfst.
We are supposed to go to a family Mass for kids who will be confirmed in the Fall. Based on lack of sleep and those now finally asleep, that's not happening. Sigh. I'm cranky-sorry.
Dinner tonight will be BBQ sauce basted split ck breasts, homemade Campbells pork beans, salad.
Have a great day!
- So sorry that you don't feel rested Carol. - 2catsmom on Apr 29, 2012, 9:30 AM
- Laundry on the line here as well - sheila on Apr 29, 2012, 9:46 AM
- Today is a bit overwhelming for me - Trina on Apr 29, 2012, 12:12 PM
- filled out the stupid census form - Stacey on Apr 29, 2012, 4:51 PM
- Good day... - PBinNY on Apr 29, 2012, 5:10 PM
- Drove to Panama City to visit my parents - Penny in FL on Apr 30, 2012, 10:13 AM