April Wrap up- FS April day 30April 30 2012 at 4:13 AM
Sheila (Login SheilaPCT)
The Frugalista Files
It's the end of the month! Wow!!! I am looking forward to May.... I'm thinking about mothers day and my X's B-day at the end of the month. I always get him something "from the kids". Last year it was a few clearance Wal-Mart t-shirts... not sure what it will be this year....
Today I am have to go for blood work to check my iron levels. Then I am babysitting from 12-5. I have a bunch of things I need to do around the house- inventory the freezer and meal plan are pretty high on the list for me... I am trying to eat down the freezer so I can defrost it.
- April - Sandy in NJ on Apr 30, 2012, 5:27 AM
- Still having April showers! When do the May flowers start?? - Maxine on Apr 30, 2012, 6:51 AM
- Finally finished with student teaching! - Monica on Apr 30, 2012, 7:24 AM
- Good for you! - Lori in MA on Apr 30, 2012, 7:40 AM
- Nothing! - Monica on Apr 30, 2012, 7:59 AM
- Good for you! - Tnetter on Apr 30, 2012, 9:43 AM
- Yay! - Penny in FL on Apr 30, 2012, 10:15 AM
- Congrats! - Kim in NJ on Apr 30, 2012, 10:44 AM
- I didn't meet my savings goals - Penny in FL on Apr 30, 2012, 10:19 AM
- It's been a LONG month - Kim on Apr 30, 2012, 4:17 PM