Click here for recipes!
Click here for the archives!
FS May- day one.....May 1 2012 at 4:24 AM
Sheila (Login SheilaPCT)
The Frugalista Files
Welcome to May....
My plans for today are to volunteer in DDs classroom. I also need to order heart guard and frontline type stuff for my dogs. Going to order from Petshed, I think. Yesterday I boxed up a return to LL Bean and have to drop that at UPS today and dinner tonight will be home made lasagna. I also need to go buy dog food and have a $2 off coupon for it.
I've been looking for sources of hidden money... I found that LL Bean return, a return I have to make to wal-mart ($20 worth), I finally sent in that Blue Rhino Class action claim form and I am debating calling the consignement shop lady and seeing if I have money in there...
- Unexpected day off... - PBinNY on May 1, 2012, 5:23 AM
- Where are the May flowers??? - Maxine on May 1, 2012, 6:49 AM
- generic heartworm meds - LisaCNC on May 1, 2012, 6:53 AM
- Doctor's appointment at 1pm - Penny in FL on May 1, 2012, 8:26 AM
- lunch with dh, a few errands, ffy for supper...... - Jaime on May 1, 2012, 5:09 PM