FS May Day 10May 10 2012 at 4:46 AM
Sheila (Login SheilaPCT)
The Frugalista Files
I've been reading that tiny house family blog this morning, very interesting! Im not sure I could live in that small of a place for long term with 4 people, but it sure is interesting to read aobut.
Today looks pretty good to me.... not too terribly busy. I have to go out to Home Depot. I decided I don't care for the other trim paint (valspar with primer in it) that I bought so I want to get some HD stuff. The Valspar is suppose to be semi gloss but it's really not.... looks so dull.
My kids have a fre party today from 4-6, it will cost some in gasoline but it includes dinner, so that si what we are doing for after school and dinner today.
- a few errands - Sandy in NJ on May 10, 2012, 5:02 AM
- Cold and tired.... - PBinNY on May 10, 2012, 7:27 AM
- You might consider... - Maxine on May 10, 2012, 8:02 AM
- Today has been a bust! - Maxine on May 10, 2012, 5:06 PM
- Day 3 of the strike - Trina on May 10, 2012, 5:09 PM
- Trina - sheila on May 11, 2012, 11:44 AM
- Yes... - Trina on May 12, 2012, 4:15 PM