FS May day 30May 30 2012 at 6:34 AM
|sheila (Login SheilaPCT)|
The Frugalista Files
Wow, end of the month again.
I feel like I am already running a pretty tight ship... but I have some big expences coming up for June and July. June is gonna be more car work, have my Central AC serviced, Closet door for my hallway installed, Fathers Day and end of year teachers gifts.... July is Get ready for Vacation and older DS B-day. He's turning 17.... so hard to buy for. Am thinking maybe just cash and one little thing to open.....
Today = leftover steak for lunch and chicken for dinner.
I gave in yesterday and turned on the central air. It worked for a little while then quit.. that's how I know it needs to be serviced : (
- oh man - Sandy in NJ on May 30, 2012, 6:59 AM
- Full house today - PBinNY on May 30, 2012, 7:00 AM
- Rain, rain, rain! - LisaCNC on May 30, 2012, 7:58 AM
- "Vacation Day" for me - PaulaF in CO on May 30, 2012, 7:59 AM
- Not the best days lately..... - Jaime on May 30, 2012, 5:17 PM
- Long day - Trina on May 30, 2012, 6:14 PM
- Eagle - Trina on May 30, 2012, 6:26 PM