Click here for recipes!

Click here for the archives!

Return to Forum  

So far,

June 11 2012 at 11:55 AM
PJ  (Login ruralgirl)
The Frugalista Files

Response to FS Monday day 11

I got up with dh, fixed breakfast, and started some laundry. We are in a real pickle on what to do with our pool. The saltwater system keeps alarming that its low on salt, but we have added salt and the test strips say it has enough. So I may just call the manufacturer today.

I hardly slept last night, I have a chicken with puffy feet, and I'm thinking it's bumble feet. So I was up half the night wondering what to do. Actually I should just catch her and examine her feet really good. But I'm pretty sure that is what it is. I watched some you tube vidios on how to do surgery on it. That may be the last resort!! It's pretty gross!

After dh left for work, I went to the rv park to hoe some weeds. We have grass burrs up there pretty bad and the spray that was supposed to kill them hasn't. So while I'm up there, one resident is packing and leaving for Montana! Apparently he can make a zillion bucks up there, so I wish them a safe trip and good luck!! With the wind blowing like a hurricane, I hope they make it out of here safely! I am going to hit dh up about making a garden spot in one area up there. I think the residents would enjoy some fresh tomatoes and whatever else we can get started.

Everyone have a great day!!!

Respond to this message