FS June day 13- WednesdayJune 13 2012 at 4:25 AM
|sheila (Login SheilaPCT)|
The Frugalista Files
It's my kids last day of school... It might actually end up being a stay at home day for me, but too soon to actually hope that! Seemes each time I think I am gonna have one of those days I end up having to run out for stuff.
I'm thawing some wings and cooking that for dinner tonight along with some chicken-rice and aosme kinf of veggie. Dessert will be strawberry short cake. I make the short cakes last night, yum!
I need to make myself start dealing with the piles of paper that have accumulated on the kitchen island.... It's really bad, everyone, including me, seems to jsut dump the stuff there that they don't know what to do with. As Flylady would say, "it's a hot spot"....
- First grade picnic today! - mj on Jun 13, 2012, 6:18 AM
- Wednesday - PBinNY on Jun 13, 2012, 7:40 AM
- I'm taking it easy today. - Monica on Jun 13, 2012, 8:17 AM
- today's plans - Sandy in NJ on Jun 13, 2012, 8:36 AM
- Good morning! - PJ on Jun 13, 2012, 9:48 AM
- Hubby built shelves in a closet for me yesterday - Penny in FL on Jun 13, 2012, 10:18 AM
- Kind of a dumb day - Maxine on Jun 13, 2012, 2:03 PM
- Done for the summer :> Schools out !!! - Trina on Jun 13, 2012, 4:27 PM