Click here for recipes!

Click here for the archives!

Return to Forum  

I found a way to make it a bit better

June 15 2012 at 4:17 PM
BethannM  (Login BethannM)
Moderators

Response to Did you ever wake up and just KNOW it's gonna be a Struggle Day?

but I lost work hours. sad.gif One of my clients was terribly ill. She didn't cancel because of the court order, so I did not stay long at all. I went to Subway and bought a $5.50 footlong and ate THE WHOLE THING (stupid! but yummy! and healthy except for all that gluten). Then I went home, put on my swim suit, took my bed pillow and a blanket outside and laid out on the deck and took a short power nap. Then I got in the pool and vacuumed the whole thing. And then I swam two laps.

And then, for my next client appointment, I cut that appointment short. But seriously, there was nothing else to do with her today, so we really were done.

I'm going to make a couple of calls tonight to schedule a couple of appointments for tomorrow. I don't have my minimum hours in for this week. But today...I was DONE....

Getting ready to take the grands in the pool. mommy is coming too, so I get to just enjoy them, no pressure.

Blessings,

Bethann
Matthew 6:33
http://gettingtheresimply.blogspot.com/

"Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." --Will Rogers

Respond to this message