Fix a DVD?June 16 2012 at 8:30 PM
|Maxine (Premier Login MaxineS)|
I don't own many DVDs and haven't had a problem with the ones I have rented. However, there is a lot of pixeling (if that's a word) on one of the episodes of Doc Martin, which I bought used. I would rather fix it than return it, since it is one out of 9 disks. Can you clean them, similar to CDs, and if so--how? Thanks!
- Yes - Penny in FL on Jun 16, 2012, 11:03 PM
- You can but don't - Jodi-in-Id on Jun 18, 2012, 12:34 AM
- yes - Sandy in NJ on Jun 18, 2012, 4:51 AM
- We have the fixer machine thing - Christine on Jun 18, 2012, 7:01 AM
- I bought a disk that did that - Tnetter on Jun 18, 2012, 5:00 PM