Click here for recipes!
Click here for the archives!
Return to Forum
What color would you paint this?
June 20 2012 at 6:56 AM
The Frugalista Files
This old metal chair has aluminum arm rests, that I took off, I'm not sure what color I want to paint. I have another metal chair of a different style that I will be painting too. These will go out under a tree in the yard.
Respond to this message
maybe an earthy color so it blends in under the tree
- Trina on Jun 20, 2012, 6:59 AM
Depends on the look you're going for
- LisaCNC on Jun 20, 2012, 7:12 AM
I love your chair!
- Maxine on Jun 20, 2012, 7:13 AM
oh, that's a great chair
- Sandy in NJ on Jun 20, 2012, 7:18 AM
Sandy they should give you stock for advertising the handles so wonderfully:> lol nt
- Trina on Jun 20, 2012, 7:30 AM
I gotta get me one of those handles :)
- LisaCNC on Jun 20, 2012, 7:43 AM
Ditto, or even yellow
- Tnetter on Jun 20, 2012, 8:01 AM
I vote lime green or bright red.
- Penny in FL on Jun 20, 2012, 8:22 AM
- LindaOH on Jun 20, 2012, 8:26 AM
Metalic hot pink.....
- sheila on Jun 20, 2012, 10:44 AM
lime green and tangerine sound great too
- Sandy in NJ on Jun 20, 2012, 10:53 AM
Well everyone will know how boring I am
- Kim on Jun 20, 2012, 1:13 PM
- glenda on Jun 20, 2012, 6:23 PM
- sheila on Jun 20, 2012, 4:12 PM
and which one do you want to look over and see every day under your tree...
- Trina on Jun 20, 2012, 5:17 PM
Tangerine or red sound fun!!
- PJ on Jun 21, 2012, 5:37 AM