Craigs listers, a questionJune 20 2012 at 8:21 AM
|Tnetter (Login TxNet)|
I cleaned out the chest freezer when we moved it to the garage. We had some two year old elk meat in it that had freezer burn, and with all the other stuff on top of it, I never had time to get it out. I was going to get it out early on trash day but then dh saw a wanted ad on CL. Someone wanted freezer burned meat for their dogs. The ad seems to be a continual run. So I emailed them and a lady called. She lives in a northern burb and I'm at least an hour away. That happens EVERY time we find something on CL we'd like to get too, and we get in the car and go look at the thing, most of the time coming home empty-handed. But EVERY time it's a northern person calling about our stuff, they always complain about it being so far and want us to meet them somewhere. But I digress.
She wanted to know if I would load up the meat and meet a friend of hers at Walmart because her friend wasn't comfortable going to strangers' houses. I had been waiting for the bricklayer for 3 days and couldn't leave the house so I told her it just wouldn't work out. She kind of got upset and couldn't see why I wouldn't cooperate.
Am I the only one this happens to?
The road to success is always under construction.
- I don't craigslist but I do have an opinion - Penny in FL on Jun 20, 2012, 8:25 AM
- oh, good grief - Sandy in NJ on Jun 20, 2012, 9:51 AM
- Per the advice here- - sheila on Jun 20, 2012, 10:39 AM
- Re: Craigs listers, a question - Stacey on Jun 20, 2012, 12:20 PM
- Even if you are meeting them somewhere - Monica on Jun 20, 2012, 3:26 PM
- Okay, YOU list the freezer burned meat on CL - glenda on Jun 20, 2012, 6:30 PM