FS Sunday June 24thJune 24 2012 at 4:41 AM
sheila (Login SheilaPCT)
The Frugalista Files
6 months till Christmas, wow, we are half way there : ) I don't have anything done towards Christmas... I have money set aside but that's it.... Right now I am focused on B-days, my oldest son's is less than a month away and in August I have both my mom and Grandma....
What are your plans for today? I woke to a nice clear day. It might get hot but looks like a good day for line drying. I have clothes in the washer and a quilt to wash, so this will be perfect.
I need some of those Keen style water shoes. I heard Target had decent knock off ones, so I am gonna go there and look. These are for my kids, for camp. So that is my plan for today...
Bratwurst on rolls for dinner and we have fruits that HAVE to be used up- strawberries and blueberries.... I have some frozen angelfood cake so am thinking of serving blueberries and cream for breakfast time and the strawberries with the angel food cake for after dinner.
Looks like it should be a pretty simple, straight forward, not too busy kind of day here....
- Sunday... - PBinnY on Jun 24, 2012, 5:19 AM
- Sun - Carol on Jun 24, 2012, 9:32 AM
- We are out of town - Maxine on Jun 24, 2012, 9:40 AM
- Just gotta share with my frugal friends. - 2catsmom on Jun 24, 2012, 10:57 AM
- Wow! You dun good, very good:> nt - Trina on Jun 24, 2012, 12:41 PM
- Okay- tell us how you did it! nt - Kim on Jun 24, 2012, 4:39 PM
- WOW! - glenda on Jun 24, 2012, 5:37 PM
- Okay, here you go! - 2catsmom on Jun 24, 2012, 6:15 PM