Click here for recipes!

Click here for the archives!

Return to Forum  

FS Sunday June 24th

June 24 2012 at 4:41 AM

sheila  (Login SheilaPCT)
The Frugalista Files

6 months till Christmas, wow, we are half way there : ) I don't have anything done towards Christmas... I have money set aside but that's it.... Right now I am focused on B-days, my oldest son's is less than a month away and in August I have both my mom and Grandma....

What are your plans for today? I woke to a nice clear day. It might get hot but looks like a good day for line drying. I have clothes in the washer and a quilt to wash, so this will be perfect.

I need some of those Keen style water shoes. I heard Target had decent knock off ones, so I am gonna go there and look. These are for my kids, for camp. So that is my plan for today...

Bratwurst on rolls for dinner and we have fruits that HAVE to be used up- strawberries and blueberries.... I have some frozen angelfood cake so am thinking of serving blueberries and cream for breakfast time and the strawberries with the angel food cake for after dinner.

Looks like it should be a pretty simple, straight forward, not too busy kind of day here....

Respond to this message   
Responses