FS June- day 25June 25 2012 at 4:22 AM
|sheila (Login SheilaPCT)|
The Frugalista Files
wow, it's really the last week of June. This year is half over?!?!?! Really! I just had that thought.....
My kids start a 2 week session of day camp today. This is a camp my son LOVES! DD is going for the first time but the weather is not great... we woke to black skies and thunder and lighting. The forecast shows that all day. There is still going to be camp- I just know it won't be as fun for them. For the last week and a half the kids have been home and I have been entertaining them. They have gotten a lot of use out of the 12 foot Aldi blow up pool, but still it means I have not had much time to myself. I'm looking forward to 2 weeks of getting back on track.
My plans are to meet with my parents and go over will stuff. Both they, and I recently (last summer) rewrote our wills, so we need to go over stuff and exchange copies. I have a small fire safe that I have never even taken out of the box, but I am planning to bring that with me to store their stuff (a copy) in and mine.
I need to make some phone calls also and hope to do some decluttering... my island in the kitchen was clean but now, with camp forms/information and junk mail, it's a mess again. Guess it is what Flylady would call a "hot spot". More like an "inferno spot" in my case.
- Inferno Spot! LOL! - PaulaF in CO on Jun 25, 2012, 8:45 AM
- LOL@ inferno spot! - Penny in FL on Jun 25, 2012, 11:58 AM
- LOL! Mt Crapmore - Christine on Jun 25, 2012, 1:01 PM
- 1/2 price day at Value Village - Kim on Jun 25, 2012, 4:43 PM
- vacation almost over....HOT and tired!! - Jaime on Jun 25, 2012, 7:00 PM
- Glad I gassed up Monday morning! - LisaCNC on Jun 26, 2012, 6:06 AM