Decluttering threadJune 28 2012 at 9:52 AM
|Maxine (Premier Login MaxineS)|
The last one is on the second page, and since decluttering is a never-ending chore for many of us, it's time to start a new thread.
I mentioned in another thread that my house is about 80% clean. A lot of trash has left this house in the last 3 weeks! The big trash can on wheels has gone out full every time. Also, the woman I hired to come in once a week to help clean mentioned yesterday that her mom was having a yard sale this weekend and it was looking a little "thin." I promptly gave her my donation box--contents, box and all!
Also, DS is donating his sofa tonight--just called and got his dad to loan him the truck (and a strong back). This helps with my decluttering since he is moving HERE for a few months, and that's one less big thing for me to deal with.
- Yesterday - Penny in FL on Jun 28, 2012, 10:02 AM
- yup here too..... - sheila on Jun 28, 2012, 10:44 AM
- I'm going through linen closets - patsy on Jun 28, 2012, 1:50 PM
- am taking a bag of something--anything--to Goodwill today - BethannM on Jun 29, 2012, 8:42 AM
- Got rid of crap today!!! - sheila on Jun 29, 2012, 7:44 PM
- MAking the rounds... - PBinNY on Jun 30, 2012, 6:01 AM
- Big bag of kids clothes to SA today - mj on Jun 30, 2012, 8:40 PM