FS June, Friday the 29thJune 29 2012 at 4:00 AM
sheila (Login SheilaPCT)
The Frugalista Files
Woke to rain and dark skies, today does not look like a great day for kids with camp... : (
My plans for today are to hit Aldi, Rite Aid for an RX, then watch a friends kids while she and her DH go to a funeral.... I'm planning to get her a $4 bunch of flowers from Aldi and I already got her a dollar store card....
I have ground beef thawed and am planning to make that into meatballs- maybe meatball sandwiches for tonight. I have some provolone to put on top...
This week I have $35 for groceries and another $12 for dog food, altho it's not that much $ and I do have a coupon for it.... but $35 for a quick trip to aldi but $4 of it will be flowers. I need mostly dairy producs, a few staples and maybe some fresh fruit and veggies...
Tonight kids go to their dads for the night.
Yesterday I got to the consignement shop (finally) but the lady was being super picky.... she only took about 5 of the 25 things I brought... I might try Once Upon a Child again, they are close to my Xs house for when I have to drop off the kids... and at least you get your $ right away...
I'm gearing up for July... it's looking rough. As I mentioned unemployment ended, I have a $200 car repair coming, car tax, and vacation plus oldest DS B-day- he is turning 17..... I have money budgeted for his present but have not ordered it yet. Then in early Aug my 6 months car insurance is due, ouch! So I am looking for all ways to bring in some extra $.
- Today is grocery day - BethannM on Jun 29, 2012, 5:13 AM
- forgot it was Friday already - Sandy in NJ on Jun 29, 2012, 5:17 AM
- I got free food yesterday - Penny in FL on Jun 29, 2012, 9:09 AM
- Sheila-July planning? - Carol on Jun 29, 2012, 12:59 PM
- YES! - sheila on Jun 29, 2012, 5:54 PM
- Re: YES! - Carol on Jun 30, 2012, 2:32 AM
- Twas an interesting day :) - LisaCNC on Jun 30, 2012, 6:25 AM
- my unfrugal.... - sheila on Jul 1, 2012, 9:02 AM