garden?June 29 2012 at 8:39 AM
|BethannM (Login BethannM)|
How grows your garden in this drought? We planted only a few plants, and I am so glad. I can't imagine trying to water the size garden we've had in past years. This is really do-able. Don't know that we'll have enough to put much by, but we've been getting overwhelmed the last few summers anyway and letting a lot go to waste. It feels good to have a small garden that is also successful! We've got some Romas on, still very green, and some teensy weensy green peppers. A jalapeno or two that are ready to pick. The rest is still working on just coming up. How 'bout you?
- I never got one in.... - sheila on Jun 29, 2012, 7:48 PM
- Don't have a huge one... - KarenPA on Jun 30, 2012, 3:03 AM
- Looking good.... - PBinNY on Jun 30, 2012, 5:57 AM
- My garden - PJ on Jun 30, 2012, 9:36 AM
- I just planted a few tomatoes and peppers - Tnetter on Jun 30, 2012, 1:30 PM