FS Monday the 16th of JulyJuly 16 2012 at 4:01 AM
|sheila (Login SheilaPCT)|
The Frugalista Files
Good morning! It's Monday (again) boy those weekends sure go by fast!
This week DS2 is at sleep over camp- his one week of that a year. DD has a camp from 9-1 and I am car-pooling so I don't have to bring her in the AM, just pick up both kids at 1pm. Going from 3 trips out every day, down to one, is really nice! I have a lot to do this week to get ready for my trip.... Todays goal is to buy dog food, thaw something for dinner and do some living room straightening.
Yesterday was busy! I went to ikea for that pillow and saw lots of pretty things but was very good! We made steaks at home for dinner and then after dinner went to my friend Ashleys house for a $10 hair cut, yeah, finally! It was way over due!
Feels like another hot one here today!
|This message has been edited by SheilaPCT on Jul 16, 2012 8:27 AM|
- more moving and unpacking - Sandy in NJ on Jul 16, 2012, 5:44 AM
- I'm pooped today! - PJ on Jul 16, 2012, 6:16 AM
- Need to make phone calls - mj on Jul 16, 2012, 6:20 AM
- More overnight guests! - Maxine on Jul 16, 2012, 7:10 AM
- some cleaning..... - Jaime on Jul 16, 2012, 11:02 AM
- Back to the doctor - Penny in FL on Jul 16, 2012, 12:29 PM