Cats and the litter box - againJuly 17 2012 at 7:37 PM
|Tnetter (Login TxNet)|
Before, I posted that the cat wouldn't use the litter box. He finally came around and now won't go outside, and howls outside the garage until I open the door for him to go in. I usually scoop out the box every other day, and once I dumped the whole thing outside. I don't know why, but I thought it would decompose, like compost. Nope. I think it's still there.
So what do you do with the litter when it smells even after everything has been scooped out? BTW, I use an under-bed type plastic bin because a regular litter box was too small for the cat. It holds about the same as two regular litter boxes and is HEAVY.
The road to success is always under construction.
- I don't think it's possible.... - Jaime on Jul 17, 2012, 8:20 PM
- My cats always prefered to go outside.... - KarenPA on Jul 18, 2012, 6:02 AM
- I wonder if this is because of temperature... - Kim on Jul 18, 2012, 8:14 AM
- I agree - Christine on Jul 18, 2012, 8:36 AM
- I would guess type of litter - Stacey on Jul 20, 2012, 11:04 AM
- Small Spaces cat litter - Myra on Jul 21, 2012, 2:34 PM