FS July day 21- saturdayJuly 21 2012 at 9:39 AM
sheila (Login SheilaPCT)
The Frugalista Files
Well I'm late getting this thread going. It's been a busy morning already with going out to the bank and Petco. We bought 4 gallons of "Natures Miracle" to try and use in cleaning up BF's Dads house that we have on the market down in NC. We've already used lots of bleach to try and clean the floors (Pet odors) but so far no luck.
Tonight we are celebrating my oldest DS's B-day, he's 17! Were going out to eat. Not the frugal choice but with going on vacation tomorrow, it makes it easier then trying to cook, clean and have everyone here.
Right now I am waiting for ds2 to come home from a week at sleep away camp. I am gonna try and get all his laundry done before I leave on vacation so I don't come home to a moldy, camp mess. I just hope he brought everything home that he went with.... he does not have tons of spare clothing so we really can't afford for him to lose much of it! But typical for a 10 (almost 11) year old boy, he leaves stuff all around.
- more moving and unpacking - Sandy in NJ on Jul 21, 2012, 9:43 AM
- Stripping cabinets. And sweating. - Tnetter on Jul 21, 2012, 10:51 AM
- Got all of the errands done for the day, now - 2catsmom on Jul 21, 2012, 12:12 PM
- Recovery day! - Stacey on Jul 21, 2012, 4:05 PM
- Hurry up and wait until 3 p.m. - Maxine on Jul 21, 2012, 6:44 PM