How much life insurance for a stay at home wife?July 31 2012 at 1:22 PM
|Tnetter (Login TxNet)|
I just called Zander and asked this question and was surprised to learn that they really don't recommend insurance for someone in my position. Long term care insurance, yes, but not life. I have a small burial policy with another company. My 20 year term with another company just expired and the rate jumped from $60 a quarter to $200! I don't have long term care insurance, but maybe I should look into that. I WILL NOT go to a nursing home though. I've seen enough about life there and would just as soon call Dr. Death.
The road to success is always under construction.
- I think you have to look at your own individual situation. - Monica on Jul 31, 2012, 1:46 PM
- Long term care - LisaCNC on Jul 31, 2012, 2:05 PM
- I agree with Zander - Maxine on Jul 31, 2012, 2:41 PM
- Well, heck! - Kim on Jul 31, 2012, 5:16 PM
- Dr Death and long term insurance - glenda on Jul 31, 2012, 6:16 PM
- Depends on a couple of things, I think - BethannM on Aug 1, 2012, 6:25 AM