back to school shopping?August 7 2012 at 4:31 AM
sheila (Login SheilaPCT)
The Frugalista Files
I know they are having good sales... but I am not buying much this year! I have to dig out the school supplies lists for both kids and see what I have in my stash then figure what I have to buy.... Hoping it is not much! Each kid needs sneakers, but I am getting those at Wal-Mart, my kids feet have been growing so fast I am not investing in good shoes- altho the foot Dr actually said (for DS)that the wal-mart Dr scholls sneakers were pretty good and only $30.... saw some cute ones there for DD for $12.
DS might need some jeans but I want to wait and see what happens with him by the time it is cool enough for that. For September they often end up wearing shorts.... My kids each have plenty of shirts.... DS chunks up, goes into Husy size for pants, then grows in height, so it seems like we go 12H then 14s, then 14Hs.... I'll glad socks while they are cheap- just bought them all new undies but if you kids need them, now is the time to buy....
- too much - Karen CO on Aug 7, 2012, 5:13 AM
- not much-just not in the mood! - mj on Aug 7, 2012, 5:25 AM
- Lots of good deals on school supplies - Maxine on Aug 7, 2012, 7:06 AM
- All I've bought - Penny in FL on Aug 7, 2012, 8:27 AM
- Thank Goodness for Catholic School Uniforms! - Christine on Aug 7, 2012, 8:59 AM
- Good thing I have a job now. - Monica on Aug 7, 2012, 2:47 PM
- Good thing I have a job now. - Monica on Aug 7, 2012, 2:49 PM
- ds and I did this yesterday - Sandy in NJ on Aug 7, 2012, 3:24 PM
- All three have new school shoes and sneakers for $24.50 - Christine on Aug 10, 2012, 10:08 AM