Do any of the rooms in your house have you paralyzed with fear?August 7 2012 at 11:00 AM
|Maxine (Premier Login MaxineS)|
Mine is DD's bedroom. Think 6-year-old. I HAVE to clean it today. I am doing little bits at a time because, honestly, it makes me claustrophobic. The room is small and not well designed. I did about 15 minutes and I'm still paralyzed. I got a load of her clothes in the washer and have picked up still more. I got her shoes put away and have cleaned up most of the floor of her closet. Her closet is too small, even with bins for out of season clothes. Unfortunately, I am going to have to clean her closet and her drawers in order to have places to put things.
By fall, I am going to move her downstairs, even though she doesn't want to go. The room is bigger and, most importantly, the closet is bigger and all along one wall.
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." Wish me luck. Or, better yet, join me on the room you fear most.
- the basement - patsy on Aug 7, 2012, 12:50 PM
- Not so much one room, - PJ on Aug 7, 2012, 12:54 PM
- Yes - Lori in MA on Aug 7, 2012, 1:02 PM
- My bedroom, the boys' room, the sun room, the hallway - Christine on Aug 7, 2012, 1:17 PM
- My bedroom/ craft area - Kim on Aug 7, 2012, 1:20 PM
- the basement - Sandy in NJ on Aug 7, 2012, 1:49 PM
- oh yes.... - sheila on Aug 7, 2012, 6:01 PM
- All of them - Tnetter on Aug 7, 2012, 6:28 PM
- Update - Maxine on Aug 7, 2012, 10:24 PM
- My closet - Penny in FL on Aug 8, 2012, 8:21 PM
- Can I just tell you... - Kim on Aug 9, 2012, 6:04 AM