If you had an 'heirloom' table clothAugust 7 2012 at 3:16 PM
|Kim (Login KimAB)|
The Frugalista Files
to fit a card table... nicely hand embroidered by your late MIL (but in rather hideous colours...) what would you remake it as? I'd love to share a picture as it is not to be missed, but I don't know how!
Anyway- it can't be cushions because it is not at all the right colours for my house or really anyone living outside of the 70's.
Oh and it has a stain on it that I can't get off so it can't just be 'special' for Christmas or something. It needs to be something else.
- that's tough - Sandy in NJ on Aug 7, 2012, 3:28 PM
- Yes, if you can figure out something to do with it - Tnetter on Aug 7, 2012, 4:40 PM
- Can you post a picture of it? - Tnetter on Aug 7, 2012, 5:10 PM
- What I did - polly on Aug 7, 2012, 10:45 PM
- Bunch of ideas..... - Kera on Aug 8, 2012, 5:34 AM