Have you put frozen chicken in a crock pot recipe?August 9 2012 at 9:44 AM
|Tnetter (Login TxNet)|
The Frugalista Files
Does it take longer to cook, and if so how much? I've seen a recipe for BBQ chicken with corn on the cob, and I've got the corn but keep forgetting to thaw the chicken. So I wonder if I could just put the chicken in frozen, cook for an hour and then put in the corn?
The road to success is always under construction.
- I've never done in a recipe - Kim on Aug 9, 2012, 2:08 PM
- Crockpot cracked - Casey on Aug 10, 2012, 5:53 AM
- Was that putting frozen meat into a hot crock? - Tnetter on Aug 10, 2012, 7:45 AM
- I've cooked frozen - patsy on Aug 10, 2012, 8:25 AM
- No... - Casey on Aug 10, 2012, 9:17 AM
- Also... - Casey on Aug 10, 2012, 9:21 AM
- Yes - Christine on Aug 10, 2012, 10:02 AM