Together Again info...

by Majin

It's a massive crossover fan fic by Chris Davies. When I say massive I mean that it incompasses, on the whole, more anime references than Family Trees (see the current GMCA riffing) and is separated into a trilogy of stories (the 2937 chapter, the 1996 chapter, and the Silver Millenium chapter) each consisting of 5 acts (200+ KB each) and movie like preview trailers AND an epilogue AND an file containing "annotations and explanations." Only the Silver Millenium chapter is uncompleted, currently having only 2 acts and a trailer.

Here's the listing of the crossover elements as they appear on the author's page:

Gall Force
Star Wars
Rurouni Kenshin
Kishin Heidan
Maison Ikkoku
Kimagure Orange Road
Sailor Moon
Ranma 1/2
You're Under Arrest
Oh My Goddess
Mamono Hunter Yohko
Tenchi Muyou
Gunsmith Cats
Mobile Police Patlabor
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Bubble Gum Crisis
The Dirty Pair
Spoiler Protection
... and many characters who are intended to be "avatars" of characters from other series, including Urusei Yatsura and Project A-Ko, as well as numerous completely original characters.

If you want to check it out the link is http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/banks/277/tog.html

And if we do this (after getting Mr. Davies' permission of course) I so want to be the mad.

Posted on Jan 27, 2001, 2:40 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Find more forums on ComedyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement